Dr. Fredrick Foley's Siliconized Balloon Catheter
- Siliconized Latex Foley's Balloon Catheter.
- Adequate stiffness & Conoid Tip.
- Thin-walled continuous lubricated comfortable catheter.
- Two opposing drainage eyes near the tip.
- Adequate balloon size.
- Hardened NON-RETURN Valve.
- Color Coded Valve.
- Easy & Atraumatic insertion. No Encrustation.
- No risk of damage to urethra.
- Ease of Placement of Catheter.
- Protects the integrity of Urethra.
- Allows uninterrupted Urine drainage.
- Allows Catheter TIP to be located symmetrically. Hence no irritation & trauma of the bladder wall & NO Leakage.
- Easy Inflation & Deflation of balloon.
- Easy identification of size of the Catheter.
Sterile, Individually packed
Available Sizes: (A) FG-8, 10 ( 2-Way, Balloon Capacity 5-10ml )
(B) FG- 12,14, 16, 18, 20, 22 & 24 ( 2-Way, Balloon Capacity 30ml )
Box of 10 No's. / 20 Boxes in a CTN.